View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #751
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Barry, Orion11, Iain and Deb,

Barry my friend, keep up the 'good work' and continue to be yourself. Orion11 and Iain-great posts I enjoyed reading them. Deb, it's hard to sit back and watch a friend you admire and respect being treated thusly isn't it?

I read the posts at the other forum whose URL Carol so kindly posted for us to read. Thank you Carol.

After reading through those posts and seeing how Barry was treated by certain posters I am amazed Barry never lost his cool completely. I felt the frustration Barry was feeling, trying to awaken people to a hidden reality only to be met with ridicule and antagonism.

I came back from reading those posts with a deeper respect for Barry and his continued plight.

Is his frustration evident in his replies? Yes! All this does is show his humanity and how intensely he feels about bringing his information to the public.

So, a person has two choices as to how to ask a question, one can use an antagonistic approach, ask their questions but surround them with subtly supplied innuendo or, two construct your questions with respect and intelligence.

Barry hasn't said "Believe all that I've said", instead he has asked us to 'Ask him Questions'. 'Questioning' gives us the opportunity to use that gift of reasoning we all have, so let's use it!

People, there is a plethora of information in this thread, it really is a golden opportunity to expand one's understanding and awareness of this hidden reality Barry is apart of. A reality which ultimately affects us all.

One thing which is evident within this thread is how Barry always replied respectfully even when questions were supplied coming from a pre-conceived perspective. Since he has proven his dedication to the public how about if we,the public, support him?

So, if it is answers you are seeking, Ask questions!

Let's return the original harmonious attitude to this thread and resurrect a place where people feel comfortable coming.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 12-22-2008 at 09:16 PM.