View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #626
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

[quote=iainl140285;87169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Why Thankyou Where the three are if there are three, would there be two other people that would control the artifacts as well.

Hi Deb/Ara,

Can you please clue me in on what these artifacts are and their function? This has gone straight over my little head

A pointer would bbe much appreciated

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
Hi Iain,

To begin with I posted an article about a Being whom Howard Middleton Jones wrote about as having been "Resurrected" within the Great Pyramid. Howard also mentioned that there were three other Beings waiting in tombs.

Barry then mentioned that maybe not only bodies but also artifacts were waiting to be Resurrected. (I imagine this could refer to the 're-starting/maybe re-booting?/re-activating of certain artifacts.)

Deb asked if each Being may controlled a specific artifact and then asked what would happen if all three artifacts were 'put together', like different parts of a machine.

I mentioned recalling something about ancient artifacts known as 'Red Book', 'Blue Book' and 'Yellow Book' and how ancient priests had separated them for safety reasons. If I recall correctly they had something to do with 'time'. Each one showing events from a certain perspective and outcome.
"What happens if we do nothing". "Best possible outcomes". " Worst possible outcomes". When all were placed together it gave the viewer an insight and ability to control the destiny of time, people and outcome events.
( plus so much more.) (So much control+Too much Power= ="greed +corruption" hence why the original technology was reportedly separated)

I have suspicions that the "Yellow Disk" that Dr Burisch has spoken about may be a replica of the original technology. (no malicious intent is insinuated or directed to anyone by stating this. )

Hope that fills in a few blanks Iain.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-27-2008 at 04:51 AM.