View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 10:27 AM   #522
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Barry,

Boscombe Down I see is a test centre and pilot school. Managed and run by QinetiQ - or KINETIC! Is this a reference to the type of propulsion being tested perhaps? Also, can you shed any light on the incident that occured on 26/09/1994?
Boscombe was chosen for its location and nearby areas, Porton, Salisbury plain. it has secure below ground facilities that even many of base personnel have no knowledge of. The prop syste, operating flight characteristics are highly classified
that event i believe concerned a faulty SR3 black manta which the CIA hurriedly retreived
Incredible! it would appear I've come full circle. My interest in ALL of this started with military aircraft, then secret military aircraft. Barry, do you have any info. on the SR3 that you could share? Could you also advise what psychotronic devices are?

futures are variable, apt to change constantly of course, a limited nuke war was observed and reported upon, then filed away as reference.
It is therefore, no use in getting hung up on what remote viewers/future predictors actually see as it is only a possibility. The future is not set in stone. This question Im sure must be very complicated to answer but I'll ask anyway .. When you go forward in time I am assuming you are going there in your mind? How do you move your mind forward? Are you mentally pushing through years to reach your target or can you arrive instantly?

There are some basic home methods for testing both psi levels and RV abilities, from ex military/intel personnel, i'll see if i have the links still to these
I would hugely appreciate this Barry. Thank you

Barry, please read this thread http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7734138.stm
Is this familiar to you?
no, but intersted now
Looks like the time is soon eh? I see stories coming through like this more and more these days be it in the news/the net/tv. We truly are being prepared.

Anyways, I have also decided not to subscibe, this thread/Barry/other fantastic questions askers is what has kept me at Avalon.
Without the knowledge of many here I would not be where I am just now and I thank you all.
I would however, like to provide the oppertunity to a few who wish to stay at this forum but will be struggling financially to do so. This will be my little pay back. Im not sure if a list will be made by Bill/Kerry of folks but if anyone would like to PM me about this please feel free to do so.

Barry, I will be in touch
Keep well
Best Regards
Iain