View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:04 AM   #449
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Good afternoon Bary!

The symphony was incredible... I hope you "felt" the transfer of energy I sent you while sitting so close to the "sounds and movements"

I asked:
Is there something you can do (nicely) to let me know you are there?
You said:
do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?

The funny thing is this, when I asked you the above question I did not bring up the symphony that I was going to later. You stated "do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?" Now, I gotta know, did you "know" before I told you about the symphony that I was going to the symphony? This is why I ask... The symphony director decided to speak a little intro in which he stated the words MULTIPLE times "SOUNDS and MOVEMENTS" So I was sitting there going "wait a minute" Barry said that (above) How the hell, what the hell, then I laughed out loud a bit. (everyone looked, including my wife.. well she smacked my shoulder)

Oh yeah, the symphony is VERY close by to my "present location"

Regardless of how to "file" this one ( I would like to know ) It amazes me "how" it ALL works, ya know, Synchronicities. Just thought it was a great story and hope it brought a smile to your face... it did mine

I also carved the word "synchronicities" on a piece of driftwood a few years back when times were kinda tough... I keep that damn stick in my briefcase or on my dash and do not know why!

you also said:
sychronicity, you will find that manifesting more and more

Here is couple more questions to our previous dialogue:
you said:
i was to be made aware of the types of programs, the personnel, the agendas, as it assisted my work

You were to be aware (the info)by a "friend"?

How so? (if you dont mind sharing)
perhaps as time progresses here i can open up more on these matters

Do you know of these patents and industrial processes? Were/are they classified?
many files pertaining to the paperclip and other programs are stored at a US facility, i have been told of certain data within that location

How much information do you have that "you" feel "we" should have?
Has it all been released, or is it about timing?
What is your field of expertise?

Is this forum being "watched" by the PTB and more?

Thank you kindly barry

P.S. where did ya get that wonderful avatar pic?

Last edited by sammytray; 11-17-2008 at 12:06 AM.