Old 11-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #349
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

[QUOTE=THEWATCHER;77591]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Sorry for not being able to answer more fully, regards

Thats no probs - I was just curious. Hopefully this may all be out one day.

Another question regarding the hybrids - When they are revealed to the public, will it be acknowledged as a military program? Will they have specific roles in sociecty or are they to live a 'normal' (that word has lost all meaning!!) life?
good question indeed. The way it could be accomplished would be a scientific way, as they did when announcing Dolly the cloned sheep for example, because of the stuffed shirt boring type scientific way it was first released to the media (media coverage after that was yes sensationalised) it really was not a major concern to people, barely caught attention at times. This could be done in numerous ways but not overly 'in your face' demanding total attention, sidelines if you like. A gentle integration described as a scientific breakthru which will have benefits to mankind because of the DNA alterations enabling eradification of certain illnesses, etc etc etc. Yes i think it will be shown to be a joint civilian/military breakthru.

How noticable will our differences be?
Physical differences are thus far, stronger with smaller lighter frame, the eyes are something that draws you to them, almost hypnotic, higher forehead. Again this is a changing parameter as time continues

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain [/QUOTE

Regards

THE WATCHER

Wow! Incredible.
The only thing I can think that may cover a snippet of this in the public so far would be the ability to chose the sex of your baby (Although I'm not 100% sure they have actually done this) That story in itself caused an uproar though. Most people arent keen on messing with nature - regardless of the health benifits if used for good.

So, will the hybrids be engineered, born and allowed to grow from childhood?

Could this lead on to new treatments for us regular/bogs as Ara used lol

If announced as a civi/military project, will they be raised as members of the general public or are they to be used purely for military operations?

Since the whole alien 'secret' hasnt been publicly announced - except for your fantastic effort of course I am guessing the fact that alien genetics were incorporated into the hybrid program wont be announced either? Our scientists will claim this achievment as their own?

IMO, the only way the public may accept this is, as you mentioned above - eradification of certain illnesses.

As always, a bbig thanks Barry

Best Regards
Peace
Iain