View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #58
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGolfer View Post
To THEWATCHER:
Would a tracked, military abductee (child) have unexplained nose bleeds while awake and while sleeping?
Implants can cause that as you probably are aware, implant could be placed incorrectly or becoming detached
If yes, what would that be indicative of?
as above
What are the different reasons that a child would be chosen? And for what purposes?
children are easier to manipulate and over time mind formed, desensitise, demoralise, mind not yet cluttered by society making it more amenable to manipulation
What is involved in a psychic attack?
that depends on several factors, the expertise of the attacker, method used, motives etc. Actual physical pain, voices inside the head, mood swings, rage states etc
If the Philadelphia Experiment wasn't what was portrayed to the public, what was the purpose of the project and what went wrong?
I may be shot down by those whom firmly accept the legendary version of this event. US Navy in WW2 wanted ways to safeguard ships, radar and torpedo. A great deal of expensive and for the time, sophisticated methods were tested including very high voltages. The teleportation aspect i believe is fantasy as are some of the more outlandish claims made over time.For what purposes are reactions tracked? (referring to the question in my previous post)
To judge whether humans could in fact cohabit this planet with such creatures, send out the more outlandish and test reactions, if psychologically undamaging then realistic to accept other strange but less gruesome creatures/beings

Thank You
Very welcome, hope that has been of some help

THE WATCHER AKA BMK