View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #1575
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I really don't care if you're "unvetted" by Project Camelot, Barry. You bring an interesting perspective to the table and I like to hear such perspectives.
Unvetted by Camelot yes, they are far too busy chasing around with others, no problem, vetted by Dr Greer and his team, that counts more in my book anyways. My perspective, well I have been called a hard nosed nuts n bolts type whom has the tendancy to speak his mind. My training and my programming enables auto responses to certain situations too. Attack my claims and I could not give a damn, your choice I tell the World. Attack me or my family then its a different ball game. Auto response is fight back, not many like that, tough. If someone opens fire on me they better be a good shot, if they miss God help em LOL. In the real World the stakes are high, very high, not for the feint hearted or the turn-the-other-cheek brigade.People demand disclosure, ok, you will get it, the good the bad and the downright ugly sides of disclosure. Dr Greer states its the PLF and Stagecraft areas of disclosure that he receives the most threats on, WELL BLOW ME DOWN, wonder if the actual individuals releasing that data in the first place received such levels of threats? Too f****** right they did!!. And still do. But we plow on with or without security bodyguards

Barry

And of course things could heat up even more nicely if Dr Greer actually briefs President Obama re this Stagecraft data, my handlers, my colleagues warn, imagine Dr Greer handing Obama the folder containing names, locations etc, could get really interesting

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 07-30-2009 at 12:25 PM.