View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #1397
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

When my daughter was born I named her Kaisha. I could not remember hearing the word before. Later I discovered the Tribe of Dan were located in the area of the Middle-East known as 'Kaish'.

I had never heard the term 'Leader of the Hills' before either, so I did some research on this. What I found was very interesting.

In the ancient Mayan text called the 'Troano Manuscript' it talks about the sinking of Atlantis when 64 million people died and calls Atlantis 'The country of the Hills of Earth'. It also appears to refer to the lost tribes of Isreal which came to the middle-east from Atlantis after the Great Flood. The text is as follows-

'In the year 6 Kan, on the 11 Muluc, in the month of Zac, there occured terrific earthquakes which continued until the 13 Chuen without interruption. The country of the hills of earth... was sacrificed.
Being twice upheaved, it dissappeared during the night, being constantly shaken by the fires of the underneath. Being confined, these caused the land to rise and sink several times in various places.
As the last surface gave way the ten tribes were torn asunder and scattered. They sank with their 64,000,000 inhabitants'