View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #1166
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Of course Humble - I appreciated your honesty in our last conversation and you get the respect due to you as you show others.

So let me explain what I am going to do and more importantly, why.

Avalon is at the cutting edge of the cusp of awakening - more people here are in tune with world than any other web based site I have come across so far in my net travels. Thats an awesome thing, some thing for all to be proud of.

Now, Mr King. AKA one of the 'watchers' (because its already proven there is more than one). Presents me with a perfect storm. Here is man who asks us to believe the incredible (and believe me, its nothing compared to what some here have shared with me) and that is not where my problem with it all lays.

The incredible is easy to believe, in fact, regarding military abductions and aliens I actually think there is some truth to the matter of Mr Kings testimony. However, when I read through the tangled web Mr King has written, it soon became very apparent that all was not well in his story.

It started OK - I am very familiar with deniable operations AKA black bag work, I am very familiar with a budget that buys $500 hammers and spends $400 of that on ammunition that arrive in hammer boxes. With me so far?

I believe multiple witnesses that their are underground bases cut with huge tunnelling machines - some people I have spoken to have seen such places with their own eyes. Reliable, military, trained professional witnesses.

What it comes down to is the evasivness of the witness. Thats where Mr King has turned me from a possible allie to a person filled with disgust. Mr King starts as a security guard, then a military member, then a psyops operative.

Had his amazing testimony stayed as truthful as it possibly could of been, I actually would believe Mr King has seen this incredible place, albeit not where he thinks it is - and even seen the things he says he has seen.

BUT

Here is a UFO researcher who spends years as a government psyops agent coming into Avalon spilling the most amazing testimony to you all, as he has done for 14 or more years. Question is, why would they do that?

The only conclusion I can gather is that some where, some one is terrified that when the real witnesses wake up and start talking, there will be no precedent and they will be believed.

Now, with Mr King firmly entrenched in the world wide web, the witnesses in the Uk to real events and real craft will be measured against Mr Kings yard stick.

Mr King is a self confessed psyops agent, working for the government of the Uk. I cannot forgive that, as had he stated from the beggining that he was a psyops operative, do you think people would of been so free in their belief in Mr King? do you think that real abductees would of approached Mr King so readily for help?

No, I don't think they would of either. Thats why i intend to start with this massive tangle of truths/half truths and what I believe to be lies, and slowly slowy catchee monkey as my Grandma used to say - and believe me, I am the most patient and relentless hunter of information you could ever come across.

I will get the answers I require.