View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #1151
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Awhile back, when another member was personally threatened where someone showed up at his home pounding on his front door at 6 am in the morning, shortly following an altercation with Barry on the forum, I was asked to check out Barry by several others, including the member who felt threatened enough to change his physical location within the week of this particular incident. The member also reported that two of his friends had mysteriously died after receiving the "warning" and that he was taking this incident seriously. I asked Henry Deacon about Barry. Henry Decon reported that although some of the information Barry provided could be substantiated (meaning it can be found on the Internet) that in his opinion Barry is a fake.
I could just as easily say Henry Deacon is a fake, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt what he claims. Also, since when was Henry declared the total all knowing wise sage? Get a grip Lady, you are grasping at straws. And If you persist in hinting that paranoid individuals here were threatened or worse since talking with me, you could find yourself in serious LEGAL trouble my dear. I have a temper, like you ALL do, if pushed I push back, I do not ever turn the other cheek. If standing up for oneself is seen as anti social then the World is turning into the biggest crock of **** ever!. Your little game of hinting at bad guys will not work here I'm afraid. The poor little self important souls whom thought any agency would waste their valuable time on and threaten them are oh so paranoid and puffed up with self importance. Please, I'm being nice, watch your words and your not so subtle hints here, tryting to sway the more gullible ones to your ways. LOL Henry Deacon!!, get a life please.

THE WATCHER