View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 10:08 AM   #1123
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Egg, you know here in the good old US of A, you're innocent until proven guilty.
And the accused produces evidence to back this up.

Quote:
So what proof do you have that he's lying?
Never said he was lying - I said there was a severe obscuration of any pertinent relevant truths that are solid and concrete that can be backed up by solid reliable evidence.

Quote:
I see nothing that directly proves his lies, only your own personal opinions and disbeliefs.
Mr King is sat in the middle of a tangled history that only he alone knows what is true and what is not. Where did he have time to do his military training? where did he have time to do all of this fantastical stuff that led him to be hand picked by the NSA no less to be part of this project? just some of the strange questions I would like answers to. I bet other people would too.

Quote:
As I've said, I've done my research.
Then what military unit was Mr King in and what psyops unit?

Quote:
If you have contacts in places you say you have. Getting the same information about "Mr. King" that I gathered, should be no problem for you.
Perhaps as you can't get these proofs yourself, you are the one lying?
As Mr King is still alive, he alone is the sole person who can contact glasgow and get his print out from his military records. HOWEVER if he came forward with his name, rank and military number and gave me permission, then I could run it and verify it with one single phone call. However, to do so behind his back as a still living person means I would have to breach data protection laws, as would my people.

Nice try though.

Quote:
These public documents you claim are public, and demanding, truly are public. Go look it up yourself!
That makes no sense at all. Public documents I claim are public? demanding? his little red book? military records? you mean those? see above.

Mr King has offered zero proof of any employment in any agency, any military unit, in fact, Mr King has offered us nothing at all. Not a single iota of proof.

So to sum it up in short - a self confessed psyops operative with an IQ of 162 and paranormal abilities has written a fantastical claim on the internet and on video, but offers no proof what so ever, refuses to co-operate with people who ask to see even the smallest bit of circumstantial evidence of his past, and then by a miracle new people with further fantastical claims leap in to defend him.

To cap it all, we are further led to believe that when Mr King is unwell, there are further peoples who take over his posts and write up things for him in his name - on this very site no less! I mean, come on, how many 'The Watchers' are there? but at least it proves that others bar Mr King has access to his private PM messages box.

Sure as heck glad I didn't PM him before I read his thread. Oh and here is one thing for Mr King the remote viewer with altered DNA to ponder.

James Randi is offering up a million dollars for proof of paranormal abilities, and remote viewing sure as hell is paranormal in my book - here, Mr King can earn a million dollars by remote viewing for Mr Randi - I suggest he gets rich quick and contacts him.

jref@randi.org
www.randi.org

Million dollars Mr King, and you would be world famous to boot.