View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:08 AM   #1017
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

I will leave you all, Avalon members and guests alike, with these final words. I am deeply disappointed in the way this thread has been turned. OK, I can see certain individuals are naturally wary, that is good, but I'm afraid the pestering in order to satisfy one or two individuals curiosity is becoming tedious. I also object to being vetted and OK'd by members of the public. Would anyone else care to please detail their past here in an open arena if asked? My continuing disclosing data here will be put on hold. I will simply not pander to the enquiries of one or two and compromise myself and others. IF egg you know of elements within the deep black areas you will also know there are projects and programs being run by equally deep black units, unacknowledged units. No paper trails, no comebacks, no accountability. These are areas NO ONE is privy to outside of the parameters of each program. And no one should even ask, IF its to be of benefit to disclose such data it will be thus disclosed, if not then it should remain out of sight. Acknowledged, known units can be found anywhere on the internet. Open to scrutiny, their work known by friend and foe alike. Operatives from such can without much risk detail their involvement if they so choose to. I have had to weigh the balance between fully opening up here and providing further data, risking compromising myself and others, or simply saying 'enough already'. This has taken a turn away from intended disclosures and assistance I offered here. I will not pamper to the nagging doubts of the few. If the majority of truth seekers here are happy enough with my past being kept, or rather, elements of my past, kept restricted, then thats fair enough. If all required vetting there would certainly be no whistleblowers, some would be insulted. I'm just peeved. Well enough rambling. I can assist others elsewhere. My time might be more appreciated elsewhere. Till another time perhaps..........