View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #940
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Just a thought everyone: despite all the great evidence coming to light from brave researchers like Barry and James etc it still seems to me that the masses are so absorbed in sport, mindless soaps, the cult of celebrity, gratuitous vioence in movies and video games and a dog eat dog attitude and junk food pleasure centred reality that there will never be an awakening, at least not for a long time. I suppose I've just got frustrated over the last 12 years that virtually no-one will listen to the information I've come across and just don't buy the conspiracy claiming that if it was true it would be in the mainstream media and that it is 'human nature' to kill and do evil and this will never change. These can be quite difficult arguments to overcome, especially with people who blindly accept the status quo. It appears to me that the powers that be have it all wrapped up. The vast majority of people blindly accepted 14 million CCTV cameras in the UK and I don't think most people would refuse microchips either if it meant they didn't have to carry a wallet around. It is frustrating that the truth is still so fringe and that truly open souls are restricted to forums like this and don't have a bigger platform. I will always hope but the vast majority already seem to be mind-contolled lemmings. Anyway rant over! Thoughts anyone??