View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Astral Beings Control the Illuminati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I watched another video about David Icke... his earlier history... did you know, when he left his career as a sports broadcaster... he said right on public TV in England, that he was the "son of God"? He had been hearing voices who told him that. I found this interesting.

Who is this Stewart guy? I don't see where he has any higher credibility than Hidden Hand or David Icke.
I trust David Icke. I flew to Santa Clara to see him speak at the Annual Bay Area UFO Expo last September because I wanted to support his work. But I've always been uncomfortable with that statement. I don't know what it means.

I believe I've heard Stewart say that he is friends with David Icke.

In the preface to Blue Blood, True Blood, Stewart states, "My information comes from my Montauk Project indoctrinations, experiences, conversations with scientists involved in Illuminati programs, communications with alien and interdimensional beings whom I met at various government projects, and through the probing of my own Oversoul."

Here is a link to Stewart's bio, which I got from one of the talk shows I listen to, Red Ice Creations:

http://www.bielek.com/stewart.htm
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote