View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #18
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avian flu h5ni warning warning

I own a company that rebrands Colliodal Silver -- thus I've been involved in more CS research than the "average joe".

I can summarize all that I've learned in that if these truly is a "miracle medicine" or full-spectrum antibiotic / antiviral out there, CS is it.

Further, even a "crappy" batch of CS made with two silver wires and a phone jack will be nearly identical in effectiveness as the smallest nano-silver made from a $40,000 generator.

Thus, even through you can truly refine the art of making CS by adding h202, only making it during a "new moon" (yes, the planets can affect the silver solutions qualities", using low voltage DC with polarity switching diodes, using UV light, PET plastic/glass containers -- all of that extra "stuff" really isn't needed to make use of CS's awesome qualities and effectiveness...

One note worth mentioning. CS is most effective when it can be applied directly to infection. Strep throat, gargling it works near instantaneously. Stomach flu, drink it. Pneumonia, nebulize it. Conjunctivitis, eye drops. Ear infection, ear drops. Body infections like Lyme disease or mononucleosis, a saturation protocol of drinking one ounce every three hours day after day until it's gone is the most effective in my experience.

Dr. Robert O. Becker, author of "The Body Electric" and one of the key players in rediscovering CS in the modern era, went as far as insert two silver electrodes directly into the blood stream (the heart actually) and product CS using the bodies on fluids. Totally bypassing the stomach acids and mainlining it. His results were nothing less than extraordinary - a procedure that would put any profiteering hospital corporation out of business if it were adopted.

To those reading this, I suggest getting a generator for yourself. It's $100 and it'll be the best $100 you're likely to spend. Drink an ounce a day, every three hours for a week. Then maintain your health with an ounce a day before bed or in the morning.

Finally, be sure to supplement with Selenium (most multi's have them) as continually CS usage can deplete Selenium which will lead to slight muscle degeneration if not countered with an appropriate mineral supplement. As always, a colloidal mineral supplement is the best.

Heal thyself,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote