View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:48 AM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic communication network

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER
Rocky,

my friend, you said you looked into his head? Do you claim to have some psychic powers? I am not trying to chastize you but haven't you been posting that some big event like a nuke or something was supposed to happen this week...from a dream you had? If you were in error about the big event, could you be in error about president bush?

Namaste'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
actually they are completely different, looking into someone's head, you are seeing memories, images that don't change.

Premonitions are completely different, they are dealing with Future events...

Tuesday October 7th when the Jihad begins, one week after Ramadan ends, the explosions I saw could happen in all of the financial centers I mentioned, seeing the future isn't a science. It is just looking at a picture and then using reasoning on when it was coming.

The Destruction in San Francisco might not be a terrorist attack, it could be from a Major Earthquake, seeing destruction and seeing a Flash are completely different. At the UN Building, I saw the flash.

Before the Hurricane that wiped out New Orleans, I thought it was an attack that caused all of the destruction, it wasn't until afterward when pictures started coming back that I understood what I saw.

Now let me try to explain psychic abilities.

I'm not sure if you read any threads on my experiences solving missing children's cases, but there are two different ways for me to find answers, one is commonly called channeling where I am communicating with spirits that can find other spirits with the answers to what happened to a child.

The other, is to look at a picture of a suspect, which through their eyes, opens their minds to me, sometimes I see the actual crimes, but most times I am shielded from that, and I just find what they did with the missing child.

If I see a monster about to walk away free from the charges when I know they are guilty, I can dig deeper and find evidence that will convict them, blankets they have wrapped the body in, clothes they were wearing, it can be very detailed images.

My ability to search through minds is the most accurate.

I can visit the leaders of the world with just images on my computer.

I can trigger things inside that bring up images, I'm really not sure how it works, but it is impossible to lie to a psychic, these are just thoughts going through your head, most people never think twice of.

I have met very few people that are shielded to the point I can't touch them.

I'm very sure when I say Bush had no clue... The world can read him like an open book, those in the know, knew they couldn't trust him not to give it away.
Some have asked me why I stopped working on Missing Children cases, and the answer is quite simple, Law enforcement has cracked down hard and the number of cases are almost down to none.

My attention has turned to Major events going on right now and trying to stay one step ahead of those who want to destroy the world.

I passed in the info I had from my visions, because I know they are important.

Did you know there is a Government agency, that takes in psychic leads and loads them in a computer, cross referencing them to find similarities?

If someone has been correct even once before, their information is given more weight than others...

my dreams have never had longer than a 3 month window, which means, if I don't see an explosion at the UN, they have stopped it from happening...

So much goes on in counter terrorism that we never hear about, if we knew everything, we'd all be terrified...

I just know three months from now if it doesn't happen, that I can lean back and relax, another disaster prevented...

I don't keep a scorecard, and never charge for trying to help...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote