View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #971
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Maybe they're here to move the cattle to another ranch. Or...maybe they're running low on food. I hate sounding like an ingrate...but we should leave no moonrock unturned. Sure...I'd love to meet a benevolent Reptilian (even if they look like the drawings)...and I'd love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft...but I want to nail down Universal History and Solar System Governance...before I get too chummy. I'm sick and tired of lies, bs, and atrocities. I want the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth. Then I want Human Sovereignty...at least in this Solar System. Finally...I want Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to be the Law of the Solar System. After we take care of business...and the paperwork is completed...then we can go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I admit that the Human Race is a mess...but that doesn't make a repressive and regressive Reptilian Theocracy OK...even if they learned that stupid game from us. If we need to be quarantined to this Solar System until we grow up...and become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it.

Namaste
Well one side is lying and i'm getting fed up with it. I feel like i have been sitting here with a gun to my head for the last few months, metaphorically.

I want to believe the wingmakers story that we are sovereign integrals duped into reincarnation here by evil entities time and time again. That others are coming to rescue us by lifting the veil.
But mostly i am finding this whole process quite destructive. The whole searching for a reason for life. That we are so much more than we know.

I feel like i am giving away my power to these stories/wishes/dreams, forever dwelling in a future that does not seem to materialize. My future, held in balance by the actions of another, be it man or alien.

I have a reason to die but i need a reason to live ( theoretically speaking, not suicidal or anything). Are we trapped gods being harvested for negative energy? or are we living a life as the eyes of God, reporting back when it is done?
Wish i could just get on with it i suppose.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote