Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #319
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Hahahha, the jig is now up Anchor, as we would say in Ireland.....

So were you misty eyed in the mists? I know from experience that the frustration passes after about 6 months

But its a great experience all the same and a wonderful experiment in knowing how to relinquish control. Tis only yourself in the end of it all.

During the pay time everything stopped me from literally buying into the forum. If you can believe this, my bank card was recalled, lets put it that way and although I had money I now had to go into the bank and get it out, I could write cheques but no one takes them anymore. 2 emails to the forum asking how I could send a bank draft etc...and I had offered to pay for a year for someone else who couldnt afford it...went unanswered....hehehehehe

So those sorts of signals should be listened to, madness really and I thank the trix dept for stopping me, it was the best thing that could have happened hehehe

Just writing it all out still astonishes me but money is energy I guess and I wasnt supposed to give money here...

Probably total tomfoolery hypocrasy as now I cant stop, I have learned most days to hold my typing longer before I react. So theres a mad evolution in a short time--- take it easy everyone, hope you are smiling wherever you are.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote