View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FREAKING MAGIC - The veil removed

To assume that Criss Angel is an agent of The Powers That Be because he uses "magic" seems rather ludicrous and paranoid to me. I have thought for years that he might be tapping into some of the powers that we all have access to if we would only develop them, but using those powers does not mean he is in cahoots with the nasties. It might mean that he is somewhat careless in attracting too much attention, but not that he is a so called "agent". And if he is... so what... who cares. He is still very entertaining. However I do not see him as having predominantly dark energy, certainly he can tap into it but so can many of us.

What is called magic (true magic, not clever illusions) is only using abilities that are not understood. Magic is basically pure physics. There is nothing mystical or godlike about it. We all have the ability to travel to other dimensions, to alter time and travel in time. We also can use our abilities to influence things here on this earth, if we so choose, such as "walking" on water, walking through so called "solid" objects, levitation, etc. Usually when people have developed these abilities they do not choose to display them unless they are a "guru" who wants a large following or an entertainer who wants the attention and/or money. So what Criss Angel is doing is not all that big a deal, but only boggles the minds of those who are relatively ignorant.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote