View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 04:08 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does Obama Use Neuro-Linguistic Programming Techniques in Speeches?

An alternative, would be to completly ignore his speeches, forget worrying about if he can fix stuff or change the course of history either towards or away from a NWO and sort ourselves out instead. Obama by himself, cannot do much except act as a catalyst.

I am not persuaded by lists of apparently negative acts that are not counterbalanced by some of the good things he has done. Where is the detailing of him outing Cheney as one of the torture decision makers? Where is the detail of him wading in on the Israeli issues?

It's very easy to have and reinforce a polarised view of a thing such as this. In fact I think there is a case to be answered, that anyone who does that is unwittingly contributing to the problem.

I don't doubt that there is a very real risk that Obama can fail in any light based mission I may have assumed him to be on, and whether or not he does so is in fact largely up to us, (as is whatever happens).

Even if it turned out that I was hopelessly out in my belief, and it turned out that he was none other than an ET-genetically-engineered-spawn-of-Satan-NWO-programmed-life-form-manchurian-candidate-mkIII .... (pauses for breath) ... what he does with America and what he can do for the world is up to us. Repeat: IS UP TO US.

After all, like the poet said, we are the ones we've been waiting for!

All I want is a world where each person takes personal responsibility for thier thoughts actions words and deeds, where each person lives in harmony with themseves and each other self, and also with nature, the Earth, all her creatures and kingdoms - completely free from tyranny! Thats not too much to ask is it ?

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-02-2009 at 05:06 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote