View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #61
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
No one has all the answers, and any future we could see is merely a "possible" future, therefor relaying what information you gained through any method may not be completely false. I for one am VERY glad many things I predicted (albeit silently) did not come to pass. There is information that suggests we control the future through consciousness.. if that is true, than David or anyone else, merely making a prediction, changes that future they are predicting.

My experience with "past life" work has been terrible. I have recieved the exact same information from now 13 different regressionists. Several of these people have been able to draw for me the same "connections' to these past lives that David has had drawn for him. Based on the way he states "the possibility" of him being a reincarnation of Cayce, I can relate.. The only difference being, I have not made mine "public". (mostly because I personaly choose to not believe these ''readings" for fear of them being a trick to play on my ego).

The majority of David's work seems to be putting data together in a neat and organized fashion in order to aide in teaching people who are not looking for this information , or perhaps lack the resourses or mativation to do this research themselves. Which is a great thing for us all.

David seems to have a great ability to see connections between these seemingly random pieces of data, which open more questions which leads to more possible answers.. also a great thing. The data is just that, data.. not his work. His "story" and his "message" are based on his interpretation of many things. Perhaps he is no more "right" or "wrong" than anyone else. I do not have the power to say for sure myself.

He is a human being (currently) and therefor is subject to all the same challenges as we are, and we all make mistakes. Fortunatly not all of us have those mistakes made in the public eye. (especially THIS kind of "public eye")

I would love the chance to thank him personally for what he does for us. (as well as sort out a few other "things")

This kind of "fame" is not a fun kind like Brad Pitt and Angelina get to enjoy. It is a sacrifice for a percieved greater good.

Just my opinion.

In light, of love
Shaynard

Absolutely! Excellent post

In one of David's videos he talks about how there are other people that have the same people match up in their life that Edgar had, just like David has; and I think he said that one of them was even in the same line of work as David.

I think there is something to be learned from this in that as we continue on our path back to Source, we start becoming like minded; and I think this is a clear case of that.

So I don't think it is trying to play on your ego, but show you that it is just part of what happens to us when we decide to become 'service-to-self' oriented and let Universal Spirit happen and flow through us.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote