View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default * URGENT * Mind Parasites @ Avalon

Folks,

As gently as possible, i deliver this observation:

This forum has attracted a host of mind parasites and the contagion is spreading. This energy expresses, initially, as frustration and then advances to present itself as harsh and abrasive words and [Edit add] harsh and abrasive [Edit end] rejections of ideas.

Each of us may become carriers, without full conscious recognition.

There are a variety of immunization techniques, but I humbly request we each hold integrity and respect.

We are only targeted as a community because we have power, and because we are (R)evolutionary ...

If you, You, YOU are an enlightened and loving radiant being, or strive towards that path, please, exercise respect, tolerance and love in every communication here.

We all carry our conditioning, biases and memes, and, we all carry creative spark and choice, sovereign choice.

WE ALL HOLD SLICES OF THE TRUTH, NONE OF US COULD POSSIBLY HAVE THE WHOLE TRUTH ON THIS PLANE.

I have been possessed, with a variety of quite 'nasty', 'ugly' and 'repulsive' parasites and negative energies (spirits, demons, pick a label ...), I know the signs, I have crawled the path.

LLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOO
VVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEE

&

PEACE
PEACE
PEACE
PEACE

Zynox

Last edited by Zynox; 09-14-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote