View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 01:21 AM   #16
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Airport admits 'strip search' body scanners WILL show people naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul1980 View Post
Phillip, the way we see is mostly decided by the way we are raised and all the input that we got, it is not the way that we can truely see.
How i look at things is hard to explain since everything has a meaning in such a way that you wil perceive it only in that way that you have been "programmed" to.

I am going to be unified/bonded/married soon, we are together a long time already, and yes i know how you feel, but i also know, for me that is not a real feeling, it is a human made programmed feeling.

Even if we would see someone naked, in fact we on this point never see that someone really naked. We must learn to see beyond flesh and materials.
Also in a bond of agreement like a mariage you will still be individuals off equal hights, every man and woman must make their own choises in life how foolish they might seem to one another, otherwise one can never learn.
All Humans have the capabillity to eventually develope a sence of their own, they will learn by themselves and be greater beings at some point.

The 10 rules might not be how you "see" them, it is all in ones perception really.
A word is also an image, but yet you write read and speak a name.
And sometimes we MUST make mistakes, and then know how Foolish we were to do such a thing.

Anyway, i would love a talk about our views, but we should continue this in PM or on the spiritual posts, since we would be going off topic.
Do not be angry, and please do not feel attacked, it is not my intention.
Hi Paul,

I just know that my wife wouldn't like other people to see me naked either. So we are mutual in that respect. Because within a couple's relationship, we are to keep each other's body sacred within the sanctity of marriage. I am only angry at the people who orchestrated this "security" propaganda machine. And one day, when Yahushua (the Son of God, also known as Jesus) comes, the nightmare that we are experiencing will end once and for all.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote