View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spirituality on Earth?

Richard, thank you so much for this thoughtful response! You've done a lot to help me sort this out. I have quite a bit of background in spiritual concepts, but nothing in my studies has allowed for this new, larger view of the Universe that we're seeing now.

My comments and questions follow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Souls incarnate here because it is an ideal place to live a high intensity of experience that gives it an advantageous increase of recorded cellular science.
I followed you up until you said that incarnation "gives it an advantageous increase of recorded cellular science." Can you clarify this? Are you talking about "cellular science" as it appeals to multidimensional beings in general?

Quote:
It gets this advantage from the amount of tension that is created within the electrification of the nervous system that carries the information about the organized activity of cellular consciousness, increasing the soul's ability to better organize within an evolutionary model in the future.

The tension created from the connection with an animal body whose consciousness is based on instinct for survival is a great opportunity for soul progress.

To the soul, suffering is desirable. But it is not to the ego.
All very logical. Is this based on personal conclusions? Where did this information come from?

Quote:
At the same time, being let loose within an experimental environment means that the ego, this unit of consciousness that results from the connection between the spirit and the soul when incarnated, sees itself forced to increase its vibratory rate, therefore enforcing what we could call a mental body that becomes ever more performant.
Ok, paraphrasing here: you're saying that the tension between the newly created ego and the soul forces the ego to increase it's vibration, thereby creating a "mental body." Is this correct?

Quote:
This allows for the eventual personalization of spirit energy, something new in this universe.
I'm guessing this is also known as Individualization. (?)

This makes this planet extremely important.

Quote:
If the spirit is to personalize, it means that the soul is then forced to let go of its energy, the accumulated charge as memorial form during its incarnations, and to let the spirit free to take over.
Can you explain how you define spirit vs. soul, please?

Quote:
This basically means that Luciferian forces lose control over the incarnated, since the world of the form is the world of his hierarchies and they are his work.

And these hierarchies have no interest in losing control over a source of energy that makes life possible in the material sphere.

This makes this planet important to the extreme.
"Luciferian forces" opens up a whole nuther can of worms, I guess you know. I've known people who define Luciferian as "evil" (having to do with Satan, et al.) and then those who say Luciferian is simply the name of the "Light Bearer." Do you see Lucifer as a being, then?

Quote:
Incarnation of the soul allows the creation of evolutionary models in the astral plane.

The increase of the mental vibrationary level creates another evolutionary model within a plane of reality other than the astral plane.
I find this to be a fascinating thought! I have never considered the idea of evolutionary "models" being purposefully created, but it makes sense.

Quote:
The astral plane is the realm where death may exist. In this other plane, death is impossible, because spirit IS life. So that a model based on the spirit energy being freed equates a new direction in the movement of consciousness. A movement that is opposite to that of reincarnational experiences and a movement that escape all Luciferian influences.
This is what gets a bit confusing to me. My understanding is that Souls are Immortal to begin with. We keep coming back partly because of Karma, partly because it's our choice to continually grow and perfect our Souls. But my understanding is also that Souls don't need to come back here if they gain enough Spiritual awareness.

How is the fear of death of importance to Souls in your view?

Quote:
The soul incarnates for experience purposes. But the soul longs to fuse with its reality of origin but is trapped within a lie controlled by Luciferian intelligences.
Where did this Luciferian influence begin? Can the Soul simply not incarnate here and go elsewhere (perhaps another planet) instead?

Quote:
In the end, consciousness is what is at stake, and not a particular model of civilization as humankind imagines what a civilization is.

Most especially this civilization, which is based on animal instincts, where matter is allowed to over power the energy of life itself, this energy being the highjacked reality of man himself whose origin does not lie within what we could call the sphere of creation.

Does any of this ring any bell at all?
Yes, several. But I don't quite have a grasp on your point of view here, and I'd very much like to!

Thanks for your time with this.
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote