View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 04:13 AM   #81
Nebula

Default Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Interesting message I just got that seemed somewhat related to the topic...Peace JT

BEGINNING JULY 7th LUNAR ECLIPSE ?EARTH RECEIVES POWERFUL COSMIC FREQUENCIES?USE THEM!

Dieter (Indian in the machine http://www.indianinthemachine.com) writes: Marlene Swetlishoff at http://www.therainbowscribe.com/channels messages from Sananda, Hilarion, St Germain, Metatron to name a few. Check out Marlene's July messages at her website, it's looking like Heaven is giving all humans the opportunity and assistance to ascend into higher frequencies?it seems that all old probabilities of destruction, doom and gloom are being transmuted by none other than us!?There is no armageddon, there is no rapture, there will be no massive die-off of 80-90% of humanity through bird flu or other viruses?.we've lived through them all?we have survived one of the greatest assaults of the dark ever, on a populace?thank you for keeping your Light bright?.and as Sananda says, the energies pouring to earth are powerful?..keep up detoxing all the poisons from your body, keep up drinking clean food and water, keep releasing all that doesn't serve you, keep grounded with nature and your inner resolve to be the loving balanced creative being that you are! Love2012, Dieter (Indian in the machine)

NEW MESSAGE FROM SANANDA
Sananda: Connect With Nature, Practice Feeling Joy and Gratitude

Beloved Lightworkers,

This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive....MORE
How interesting all this information is! The crop cirlce, and cme's and solar flares. With all said and done, i mostly will resonate to the above thread by JesterTerestial. I would rather accept Sanada's message of a positive outlook than stick with doom n gloom