View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 05:43 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

I don't think evil is supposed to be here...but that it is part of the evolution of the universe. It may have been unavoidable. Again...I think that beings throughout the universe have done the best they could for billions of years...but have probably gotten it wrong over and over again. One would think that the God concept is the way things should be...but again...I presently think that it is impossible for a God to avoid becoming a Satan. Again...Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. This may be the Original Sin. The Mystery of Iniquity. This is why I am leaning toward a constitutional model of organized decentralized power...with Responsible Freedom as the Modus Operandi. This is not rocket science. It is really restating the obvious. But sometimes the obvious is obscure. I choose to eschew obfuscation!

When this present darkness turns to brightness...I really and truly would sit down and have a bottle of fine wine with Lucifer...and I've never had a drink in my life. I just want the BS to end. I don't want revenge, vengeance...or even justice. I just want the bad guys and gals to become good guys and gals. Amnesty and Immunity in exchange for full disclosure, cooperation, and reasonable restitution...would be fine with me. Again...the BS simply needs to stop.

I don't know if Lucifer frequents Avalon...probably not...but one never knows. I'm certainly not going to involve myself in rituals or exorcisms to get my 'opportunity' to interview Lucifer. Therefore...I sometimes address Lucifer...just in case. Hello Lucifer. Let my people go. Retire.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-11-2009 at 05:52 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote