View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:56 AM   #1159
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

In my reply at 01-10-2010 / 05:19 AM, I already noticed that there was something fishy about the abraxasinas hype. It occured to me that abraxasinas was using a combination of boosting ego's & incredible knowledge. That was 100.000 views ago. Meanwhile I saw Celine (& many others) being dragged into this thread. And now, all of a sudden, that same Celine tells us that she wanted to see abraxasinas banned from day 1.

Quote:
I have not posted to this thread in awhile...

and i am about to say...what many think...

i from day 1..i wanted abraxas to be banned.

i knew his intent from the first post..yet i lacked the ability to properly express my concerns. i watched as this thread grew...as mods gave him the open door...

it has disgusted me...it has created such negative energy...

it is a huge distraction that affects light warriors in a very negative way.

That's not the way it works, darling.

If Lionhawk wouldn't have shared his knowledge about this topic with us, it would have taken ages for you to wake up out of this delusion.

This doesn't mean I do not respect you, abraxasinas. I am dazzled by your knowledge about a great many things & that really impressed me. I even suppose your intentions are sincere. But as I stated a 100.000 views ago, I didn't feel comfortable with your slip of the pen.

The way you replied on Lionhawk's post, I found appaling. I almost had the feeling there was another abraxasinas talking, actually.

That's why I replied in Dutch yesterday
Quote:
Ja, lekker dan, zo ken ik er nog wel een paar!

A kind of Dutch no Google translator can cope with, but a Draconian know-it-all would have understood for what it meant.

Than I noticed you were surfing merely around for at least an hour more, without a reply to my remark.

If you had the slightest bit of pride & honour in your soul, you would have given a reply - in Dutch - that would have been convincing to me, that you're for real.

Peace, Love & Respect, Abraxasinas