View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:25 AM   #928
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
I have been struggling with the concept of thought (stay with me...)

Questions arise as to the location of thought, which leads to questions of intent and purpose.

Mainstream thought (outside of my own head) holds co-creation as the goal...however the paradox of creating anything in a self-less manner seems tainted with ego.

Is thought imaginary at all? If not, what are we to make of dreams?

Dreams are like 4D reality.

If they are not imaginary, yet also not from our ego driven motives...what is the point?

Are we experiencing every thought...at the same time...seperately?

Thoughts are the 1st Order of manifestation. 2nd order are emotions. 3rd order are physicalities - subjectivity objectionalised. Thoughts are as REAL as objects andd subjects.

I have come to this: Attention on Intention...and find myself lost

I have read/heard/been told to:

1. Think with the Heart

2. Feel with the Mind

That's one of the 'secrets' - reflectivity between functionalities and utilities.

....and have come here for help....as at this time I am stuck with logic and reason.

Logic and Reason are a required foundation for progress of the soul.

Is there any hope for someone like me? I'm not sure (ego-mind) if my DNA is ready for ascension, but my heart yearns for it.

Only you can answer if there is hope for you in whatever context you are considering yourself to be in.

How can this be a true desire with out the ego?

There is nothing 'wrong' with desire. Prime Source DESIRES to share its energy with all things;those things recognising themselves as party of source. Then feedback occurs and progress and evolution ofr all systems eventuates.

Namaste
AA