View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 04:44 PM   #47
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

I will be very honest here.
The thought of fema "death" camps and being taken at 4am in the morning scares the living $&^#*&^ out of me, and thinking that it will take a change of heart of the human race to stop this from happening also makes me scared because there's a part of me that hopes this happens but also not sure it will happen because of all the darkness in the world today.
Because of this fear, I wanted to take everything that Deagle said and throw it away and criticize the guy, but the truth is, I don't want to believe what he's saying because it just sounds too frightening on a certain level. I don't want to die!!
I rather think that all will be well and humanity will work this out and this just cannot happen, but then I think of the Holocaust in Germany and I think how they were also an open society and found themselves a closed society and then the Holocaust happened so I have to just listen to Deagle and be honest with myself before I start discrediting the guy.
Maybe he has a big ego or thinks he's a prophet....But it's the being mass murdered in camps which makes me want to think he's full of it. but the truth us, those camps are already there and they are real so I guess I'll have to face my own fears and not make myself think he's delusional.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote