View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #1080
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
look, i dont think it's ridiculous to ask a 'simple' question, even though to many of you this is a complicated issue. and its not right for you to make me feel embarrassed like im not worthy here... like the issue is so over my head that i shouldn't even try to participate here. i wasn't just blabbing, and if it came across like that then here is my point:

we are not below these aliens.

jack, i understand, and i refuse to just accept that we are 'unevolved' and 'not ready'.... that is absolute bs. we have infinite potential! im just saying that we should believe in ourselves, not someone else from outer space. although, i am completely excited about the possibilities and my mind is blown by just the fact that they are out there, i dont put them above me and i never will say i have to go through some evolution just to sit down and have a beer with one.
Carriblu
Don't feel embarrassed mate. We are all adults here, you have every right to your opinion and good for you for sticking by it. What needs to be said has been said already i think.

I asked you before because what i got was resentment and whining.
Words are the most unreliable source of communication because they are the most easily misinterpreted so sorry if i misunderstood you. I didn't mean to make you feel bad.
Everyone has a place here, hell; i am a newbie but then again, aren't we all?
I too would love to have a beer and a chuckle with an et whilst trying to figure out which hole they are burping from lol.

So, lets continue...
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote