View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #39
gazbom
Banned

Default Re: The demise of the ATS forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadrush View Post
There are some interesting comments been added to my blog overnight from other ATS and ex ATS members and some of them make VERY interesting reading! (http://blog.myspace.com/rosshemsworth)

The thread that they have put up for "damage limitation" contains the expected untruths and variations form the e-mail that was sent to me, but it's top of the news page with 66 flags so it's obviously caused great interest!

Yes it is true they have put commerciality above the treatment of their members but i guess everyone has a right to make a living, but at what expense?

Ross
This is the top story over there at the moment!
DIGG ATS

for original
content
more infoEveryone has their price, don't they ATS?

Before you guys remove this thread, as this is a conspiracy forum, can this not be censored?

A respected member of the ATS community Nomadrush is now on the road to being kicked off ATS due to so-called "brand exclusivity with an international entertainment production company"

So this is what ATS has finally become, the "three amigos" have finally sold their soul?

I'm sure Robbie William's involvement doesn't have a thing to do with this /sarcasm

I'll keep this short because freedom of speech obviously doesn't include critisism about ATS in any way shape or form.

This reminds me of John Lear's banning.

Please STAR and FLAG

Yuo can find it here, ATS
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote