View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #390
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

trainedobserver
I am happy to debate with you.
Why some are healed and not others?
Even one healed is a miracle!

Honestly if you read Dr Hawkins "Power versus Force" a lot becomes clear.
He is not airy fairy but scientific and rational in his book. emotionalism does not enter into it nor are assumptions made by him.

If you can look at this world as being a training ground for the evolution of consciousness that is helpful.
As part of this, duality was up till now necessary, but I believe we are about to move up a grade.
When there is pain and suffering its a great teacher. It teaches the one suffering how to cope with their lot and it teaches others compassion.

if one can believe that life evolves also through reincarnation then basically every action reaps a reaction ( reap what you sow) it may not come about in this life time but in the next.
We were very barbaric in the past so we have all been victims and perpetrators of violent acts.

A story.
One man crippled in a wheel chair pushed by a blind man. They were on Sai Baba's ashram and Baba was asked if he could heal them, by a person not connected with them.
His reply was to project on to a wall, in private, these mens previous life where they were torturers.
One was responsible for putting out the eyes of many, the other broke peoples legs.
So it was explained by Baba that they were paying back a karmic debt.
Baba said he would mitigate their pain and relieve them of some of their karma but they had to experience some of it in order to grow spiritually.
I read that in a book so im not saying its true.

One explanation is frankly as good as another trainedobserver.
One mans proof another ones fantasy.
Mine works well for me and thats all that personally matters.
With love and respect
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote