View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:55 AM   #10
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Call to Channellers...and you too.

This image is very interesting and I want you to focus on the symbols in the left corner. The upper one is for Mercury, astrologically, and it is connected with the caduceus(two intertwined serpents). It means, "Mind (crescent) poised over divine spirit (circle) and matter (cross)". As a gender symbol it means 'intersexual" or hermaphroditic", male and female. The lower symbol is atrologically Venus, and as a gender symbol it is female. The circle with a circle is the sun, astrologically, and it means, "Divine spirit (circle) surrounding seed of potential". "Seed" is an important word there...Ova perhaps. Mercury "crosses" Venus, forming the "X" with the mercury(caduceus)(two intertwined serpents) connected to the "seed", the female ova.

"The intertwined serpents(Onchocerca volvulus(large serpent) and Mansonella streptocerca(small serpent)) are imprinted on the female ova and effect both genders(intersexual), male and female alike. The staff must represent DNA and with the circle being the divine spirit. I see this as the serpents being overlaid on the divine spirit through DNA. Usually there is a pine cone at the head of the staff, but in this image the top is cutoff. The pine cone has come to mean the pineal gland. Our upper most chakra. The serpents controlling the divine spirit via the pineal gland. We calcify these worms when they die and the pineal gland is found to be calcified in humans."

More and more all I see is confirmation of what I have written here. I am unsure what the lamb represents, but maybe it means the sheep. We are the sheeple.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lil%20Tav%20of%20Moses.jpg (10.7 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by ojibway; 01-29-2010 at 02:28 PM.
ojibway is offline   Reply With Quote