View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #13
LightOfGod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: GA-MCEO perspective on 2012 and Human Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Octangula View Post
When one starts speaking of these matters as Science or scientifically based, one travels into a slippery slope of logic. Science is based on what is observable... and what can be inferred by direct observation.
This is where spirituality comes in and goes hand in hand with science. By the use of bio-regenesis techniques one can raise his/her consciousness and heal his/her epigenetic overlay to activate the dormant higher dimensional DNA strands. Once a person heals the template he/she starts experiencing a higher perception of what conventional science cannot currently prove by observation. Unfortunately, the most “popular New Age” teachings currently are teaching convoluted spiritual techniques that are not in resonance with the Natural Laws of the “Unified Field of Energy and Consciousness” within which the Cosmos resides.

Quote:
I believe that Life is part of death... Death is part of life.
This is where the difference between Metatronic Death Science and Keylontic Science teachings comes in. The cycle of Life/renewal and Death/Destruction is not in resonance with the Natural Laws of the “Unified Field of Energy and Consciousness”. As per the Natural Laws of the “Unified Field of Energy and Consciousness” conscious energy flows away from from God/Source into the lower dimensions in Eckashi Expansion cycles and then back up through the higher dimensions towards God/Source in Adashi Return Cycles. There is no death or destruction required as per the Natural Laws of the “Unified Field of Energy and Consciousness”. This Expansion and Return cycle is analogous to the sine wave nature of Electromagnetic Radiation seen in nature.

Quote:
Duality is in everything.

Lets speak of good or evil throgh the metaphor of hot and cold.

Are they not opposites?

Yet, these opposites are really the same thing... the difference consisting merely of degrees.

Look at a thermometer and try to find where heat ends and cold begins.

There are no such absolutes.

Heat or cold are merely a manifestation of a rate of vibration.

What is the difference between light and dark?

They are relative and one is needed to define the other... Therefore, in actuality, they are the same thing. One cannot exist without the other.
This belief of duality is based on the paradigm of the "Law of Opposites" used in De-evolutionary Fall Systems where it is believed that “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction” and that “opposite encryptions and opposite polarities attract”. This is in contrast to the "Law of Reciprocation" used in Re-evolutionary Ascension Systems where it is believed that “for every action there is a reciprocally appropriate reaction” and that “like-encryption attracts like-encryption” and “opposite polarities attract”.

In Keylontic Science we are taught the science behind the Mechanics of Manifestation, i.e. how our thoughts and dreams manifest into our reality in our 3D hologram. The meditation and prayer techniques like the Maharic Seal and Krystal River Prayer have really helped my epigenetic overlay and brought clarity into my thoughts. I have never fallen sick, since I started doing them and I can contrast that to last year, when I was not doing these techs and I used to have atleast 1 bout of flu. I believe, I have also been able to receive subtle telepathic keylontic transmissions from the Guardians, after I started doing these techs and because of that I am also being led into a new positive direction with respect to my career which will be mutually beneficial to me and the world around me.

Well, I agree with you in this respect, that it is up to us now, which path we choose via our Free Will Choice. Will it be the Re-evolutionary path of Ascension and eventual Stardust return to God-Source or the De-evolutionary path of Fall and eventual Spacedust return to God-Source? It all depends on the experience that you would like to percieve in your hologram.

With Love, Light & Awareness,
LightOfGod
LightOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote