View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
Stella Octangula
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: GA-MCEO perspective on 2012 and Human Evolution

Thank you for this post… channeled information is always interesting to peruse.

A couple things popped out for me:

“…Pointers have been provided in the above linked summary #2, on how one can discern between "true" and "false" ascension teachings. Eg: if one sees constructs such as the "tree of Life", "Fibonacci Sequence" or "Golden Mean Rectangle" used in the teachings then that paradigm is definitely based on Metatronic Death Science.”

As we know, these mathematical patterns and sequences are omnipresent in all life throughout the cosmos… from the micro to the macro. From cell division and atomic arrangements to the fractal displays seen in super novas and nebulas in deep space.

So, if what you posit is true, this entire universe, within and without of this harmonic dimension, is all a construct of the Metatronic death sequence.

Lets look at Metatron in an etymological and historical perspective.

Metatron (Hebrew מטטרון or מיטטרון) is the name of an angel in Judaism and some branches of Christianity and Islam. Metatron appears primarily in medieval Jewish mystical texts and other post-scriptural esoteric and occult sources. In Rabbinic tradition, he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe, though there is no consensus as to his genesis, nor is there a Christian consensus on his position in the hierarchy of angels.

Legend says that Metatron, whom was once known as Enoch when he walked the earth in a 3rd dimensional form, “ascended” without dying. Due to this virtuous nature, he now sits with God in order to serve man.

Some say his name, Metatron, seems to be made up of two Greek words, after and throne, μετὰ θρóνος (meta thronos), taken together as "one who serves behind the throne" or "one who occupies the throne next to the throne of glory."

Others cite that the Latin word Metator could be the basis of his name. Metator meaning messenger, guide, leader, measurer.

This is interesting given the 3 dimensional form known as Metatron’s cube. This series of 16 nested spheres holds a coded recursive fractal template for all the regular and complex polyhedra, various tube torus (or wormhole) schematics, templates that enable one to plot astronomical movements and dynamics as well as a key for unlocking the geometries behind ALL crop-circles (even the one’s that seem irregular or assymetrical).

If we take another etymological glimpse at the name Metatron, we find even more interesting associations.

META (from Greek: μετά = "after", "beyond", "with", "adjacent", "self")

TRON : Greek, suffix denoting an instrument; akin to Old English -thor, suffix denoting an instrument, Latin –trum

1: device for the manipulation of subatomic particles

So, we have an instrument of self (or the beyond-self) that can manipulate subatomic particles.

Please don’t make the egregious error of discounting thousands of years of established cross-cultural history based on info from a single, channeled source. Such a source may be manipulated by a trickster of a negative hyper dimensional origin whose goal is to further confusion and fear.

Belief systems are always a bad idea.

Rigid dogma spawns elitism and war… but within the “sacred texts” of all religions, one will find a rich tapestry of exo-political history. It is better to take in as much data as possible while remaining open to any possibility.

One’s intuition remains as one’s best navigation tool.

And as far as the entity known as Archangel Michael being “fallen” or “evil…”

This entity made itself known to me in my darkest hour. I was an empirically minded atheist whose science was my religion. I had just made a decision to die… as a young man in my late 20s.

When Michael appeared, without prompting, I have never felt so loved in my life… I didn’t know that such an emotion was possible.

This encounter instantly opened my mind to the mystery that abounds in this universe… and started me on my quest for knowledge of self. I owe him/her/it my life.

If Michael is fallen, then a fallen angel saved my life.
Stella Octangula is offline   Reply With Quote