View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #693
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Dear 14. Have you actually read a book by DH all the way through?
Or The New Earth by Eckhart Tolle?
Im no going to disagree with any one about their chosen path, each is right for for the person at their present level of understanding.

Dr Hawkins is accessing the field of consciousness through muscle testing not anyone on the other side ascended master or otherwise, further more the answers can be tested by muscle testing by 20% of the population as fully explained in his books. Muscle testing is using the arm not fingers and requires two people of integrity.

As for the validity of Revelations you would have to ask him, Dr Hawkins or read his books.
He is saying that, that book in the bible was channeled from the lower astral and you know what trouble makers they are. John spoke the truth about Armageddon but it is going to happen in the lower astral realm not ours.
If Revelations had not been added to the Bible then we would have a much more peaceful world in my opinion. That book, Relevations has caused so much fear and division in the world. God is of Love and unity.
Who exactly decided to include the book of Revelations? Many books were omitted

Anyway you are entitled to your beliefs.
Kim Michaels has Eckhart Tolle as friend on his web site, truth is coming from Eckhart.
You will not find Eckhart say one word about Revelations. He is one of the leading spiritual teachers of Now. If Revelations was that important then I think he would address it in his books.
To repeat there is a difference between being a channel and channeling.
Back to Rumini. The hole in the flute, listen to the music.
I am not saying channeling is invalid just pointing out the difference.

Any teacher that says you can be more than God is in my humble opinion saying the same as the devil tempting Jesus. Im not saying a teacher is the devil just mislead.
You will not find one established teaching or religion regardless of place or time that even hints at the possibility of being more than God.
Name one for me.
With love and respect
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote