Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thank-you chelmostef. I feel good regarding the various threads and basic concepts...but I am not a poster child for any of this. I'm basically a burned-out hypocrite. Someone with some real drive needs to latch-on to some of this stuff...and really do something with it. I'm sure this is happening. Go good guys and good gals!

I saw the picture of abraxasinas...and I'm not making a connection between the person pictured and the abraxasinas thread. I'm still sensing a feminine lower case goddess of sorts. But it could very well be this person. I'm still very interested in Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. Who are they...really...and where are they presently?

I keep feeling an intense sadness regarding the whole Human predicament...but other races (if they really exist) may be in even more trouble than we are. I keep feeling as though no matter what we (or they) do...things are still going to be a mess...for a long, long time. No matter what happens...people are going to be upset and unhappy. Sometimes the people who have everything going for them get into horrible situations...or are unsatisfied with life...even though they have the best of everything.

Sorry for the rambling tangent. Just don't expect heaven or hell. My guess is that the future is going to be more of the same...only different! We'll just keep getting recycled back into a Solar System which gradually improves...century after century.

We may have needed the gods and goddesses (of whatever races) in the past...but I think We the People of the Solar System need to move on presently...and the gods and goddesses need to retire. I am grateful for their services...regardless of successes or failures. The ultimate Creator God seems to be absent...though very visible in the Creation. This is a mystery to me...and very, very troubling. What the hell happened? I keep thinking of ancient warfare which did not go well. Who knows?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 02:44 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote