Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

To Duncan O'Finioan and me.

Quote:
from Kinsuemei2
to dunc [email address deleted]
karen@projectavalon.net
date Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:10 AM [PST]
subject Hey guys

I have already addressed Aaron this is my response to Bill and an explanation to Dunc who must clearly think I am insane lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/kinsuemei2

It is not offensive in my opinion or degrades him in anyway, or PC
I would like to point out that I have never claimed to be a super solider, that was a idea and a feeling that Kerry had, I don't know what is going on with my head and memory issue's I am having and what has emerged, I do know that it is possible to multiple blows to the head as I do have holes in the ventricles of the brain, normal stuff for Thai Boxers with substantial time in the business.

I only ever told Kerry it was possible, and I have the Skype chat log of all my talks with Kerry, so if I needed to that can be submitted, I did mention I might have been activated one time, as I had a black out in NY that I do not want to talk about not through email anymore.
my memory kind of returned but it's not the focus of this.

Kerry also presented this to me

[11/4/2009 1:53:15 PM] Kerry Cassidy says: I just talked to duncan
[11/4/2009 1:53:31 PM] Kinsuemei2 says: thats great what did he say?
[11/4/2009 1:53:34 PM] Kerry Cassidy says: he picked up your last name and I never told him it.. he's that psychic
[11/4/2009 1:54:01 PM] Kerry Cassidy says: I sent him your email address

on skype I can screen shot it if you need that, what I was rambling like a mad man before was the fact that what Kerry told me about the info heather sent to you was different than what Bill said, and in fact I also know her info resonated with David Corso.

I simply want to try to bridge the gap of info here because two parties are telling me different things so Duncan if you can be brutally honest as always and share your opinion positive or negative it shall be well received at this end. I have also made the choice to continue to put out Anderson's work to great risk at this point, now if indeed Bill did do this to actually protect us, that also crossed my mind, as the best way to stop hard info from becoming a danger is to dam it. hence 17 years of David Ickes survival in a nutshell.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote