View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 PM   #91
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I cant believe how this is playing out.

First of all Jack, I agree with what Kinsuemie2 had to say about DW

So I guess you have something now to say about me.

I could care less.................I am only in here to read the postings now and to heck with trying to say anything as I can see that it is "disected " very well unless of course you are one that goes along with everyone else

I want to say that no one has facts that Kinsuemei was lying.....its based on their opinion. Prove he was lying before you start calling him one.

As far as DW goes..................I wouldn't say he was full of it because most of what he says comes from other people. He studies online just like any good seeker would. Is he always right ? NO

Does he get banned for saying sexist remarks or his sexist actions ? NO

So like I said, those that judge Kinsuemei2 are not doing it on facts.

I dont care how many people say congrats to the mods.......I say a mod stepped over the line...............so ban me now for being honest.

DW's actions are on video so I know he has made the sexist remarks.......Another person came forward with what she seen and I find it very distastefull but I'm not surprised.

So I think it takes alot of guts to call someone a liar without facts.

Like Anchor says, many people can use the same IP # but I did a search on Kimsuemei2 and his is a private residence.......One that others on same line can use. IP# is your direct link to internet. A corporation may use many or what Anchor describes as a proxy server

So unless anyone has solid proof that he lied about something, I would be very careful about insinuating anything.

I am through with P/A...........its gotten to be nothing more than a place that points fingers without justification

Oh yeah, I remember having this sort of thing happened in grade school

No I will not say good job on investigating to anyone. I will say......Who are you to judge ?

Not one person in this forum and I dont care who you are has a right to judge another.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote