View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #180
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Down with Monka!! Experimentation Without Representation!! Sorry Monka...I couldn't resist. Thank-you Initiate. I don't want to represent something which is hopelessly broken. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic pain in the @$$...and that most of the ET's neither love us nor hate us. They probably want us to quit b!+ch!ng...and just evolve!

I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but really $crewed things up...and ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak.

Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...with a top down silent and bloodless revolution...we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. That's what this thread is all about.

I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other.

This forum may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 07:58 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote