View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #176
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Magamud...your sarcastic and derisive condescension is not even thinly veiled! Would they ask you?? What is your grand plan??

Perhaps a benevolent frequency is unable to do anything of lasting significance regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as long as there is not a critical mass of Responsible Humanity who give a rat's @$$! I think We the People of Earth have nearly achieved a critical mass of people who desire Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom! Something is brewing! Perhaps a Solar System Exorcism is brewing! Malevolents...Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!

As I see it...the foundation is found spiritually and conceptually in the Teachings of Jesus...and constitutionally in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. I had nothing to do with this foundation. I'm merely shining a bright light on it.

Namaste
Hi Ortho,

I don't get the energy that you do off Magamud's post. You have indeed invested a lot of energy into this subject. And my take is that Magamud saw this and was stating that if (when) the guardians of the Solar System need advice then you would be an excelent source of input from the Earth Human perspective. It is also highly pluausable that at a higher level your higher self is indeed providing this input.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote