View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #114
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

I just modified the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty' in the first post. I removed the 'homeworld' references...because I don't really know where we are really from...but I do believe that we have every right to remain here...but that we need to be a helluva lot more responsible. I would also like to know what the Creator God of the Universe aka Founders aka Ancients...intended for Humanity in general, and Earth in particular. I continue to think that the benevolents should stay...and that the malevolents should leave. This would include humans and non-humans.

I also indicated that ET bases should probably not be destroyed...because they might be necessary for the defense of the Solar System...and that we might need the help of benevolent ET's for Solar System Security (SSS).

I do not intend bullying or conquest...just that things should settle down in this Solar System...and that it should be a haven for benevolent beings of all races. I have included only Humans in the authoritative role...because I don't know the true nature of any other races. Hell...I don't even know the true nature of the Human Race! We can be extremely dangerous. We need to chill.

Tell me what you think about these modifications. Are these founding documents ready for showtime? I repeat that this is an experiment. This is a test. This is only a test. My hope is that those with real power and connections will consider the principles and concepts contained in threads such as this one, and in other sources...and really do this thing the right way. I don't have a clue as to how this should or could be done. I'm just trying to get humans and non-humans to rationally think this thing through. I'm still working on it myself! What do you think Lucifer / Amen Ra? What do you think Satan? Can we move ahead with a smooth transition of power? I know that I'm a rebel without a clue...but I think this sort of thing is the next logical step...in what seems to be a very illogical Earth, Solar System, and Universe. We can all do better...don't you agree?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 08:23 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote