View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 07:00 AM   #109
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

So I guess my thoughts is this:

If we have a good document in place now that is supposed to be the law of the land, and we understand Namaste here, then how come things are sucking in the government? How will this change if we sign another document? What is the point of a document if no one follows it no matter how good a document it is? We already have it in place Now, and what's happening? It's not working.

So for me, the most important concept is:

We can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place.

A better document will not bring Namaste Responsible Freedom to the masses or the elite. Nothing in fact, will change from a document or an agreement or a handshake, because the nature of the PTB / PTW is deception.

The way of the collective consciousness is currently unconsciousness, ignorance, follow the leader sheep mentality. Much less than what has been required to hold the government accountable to the people.

I will suggest that it is indeed a valiant effort and vision for Namaste Constitutional Freedom, but that it will ONLY come when the collective consciousness, the collective agreement shifts into a higher level of consciousness where it becomes much more clear that each individual does indeed have a Divine spark within them.

How else will the concept of Namaste become the way the world is run if people do not actually see this?

So for me, the goal should be to shift consciousness higher to where Namaste is Self evident as the only Way because it is the Way of our own enlightened Self interest.

Since we share a collective consciousness, the way to get there, is by raising our own consciousness, seeing through our own illusions and recognizing the Divine in our own heart, as well as all those we meet.

When enough people really do this, the collective consciousness will shift, and then people will actually follow a great document for Namaste responsible freedom rather than abusing it.

So first comes consciousness shift, then comes Namaste Constitutional Freedom as the natural output of that.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 08:30 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote