View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:45 AM   #104
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Regarding the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty' in the first post...what if we are Renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran...who came here (or were dumped here?)...and possibly waged war against native reptilians and/or humans...under the leadership of Lucifer? If this is true (or a similar scenario)...would Earth really be our 'Homeworld of Genesis'? Do we really have a legitimate right to be here? Are we the real extraterrestrials? These are not rhetorical questions. I really don't know. I'm tired of the run-around. I want the truth...and nothing but the truth...so help me whoever.

Should this Solar System be a haven for benevolent beings of all races? Are human beings necessarily the good-guys...and are other races necessarily the bad-guys? Should all hard-core malevolent beings be exorcised from the Solar System...human and otherwise? Should all benevolent beings be allowed to remain...even if they are reptilians and greys? How would we know who is truly benevolent and who is truly malevolent?

I'm torn regarding the wording of the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty'. Help me out here. I'd like to just let someone else handle everything...but I have lost confidence in the existing administration of this Solar System. Unfortunately...the whole truth is unavailable...so I get to try to sort this out while flying blind and flying stupid. Bad combination.

I wish we could have a thread with the Zionist Leader (Pleiadian?), Teutonic Zionist Leader (Aldebaran?), Draconian Leader (duh!), and Responsible Freedom Leader (Andromedan?)...and sort this thing out. I'm really, really tired of the lies and stupidity. I want out...but perhaps things are even worse everywhere else. Perhaps this madness is as good as it gets! I hope not...but one never knows.

Please watch these two complementary episodes of Stargate SG1 with this thread in mind. Both episodes made me cry.

1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos

2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-12-2009 at 05:03 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote