View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #5
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: N.W.O-Aliens-eugenics/DNA clones/fascism/one-ness conscioussness in a "KIDS MOVIE

i would say that he's a "good guy" being that he came up with this material before and during his first foray into hollywood and IMMEDIATELY left as soon as starwars blew up, he moved to the bay area and financed the movies himself-if there are illuminati at the hollywood studios he certainly wasnt working with them, he hated the studios.

i would also say that the inherent message in his movies is a positive spiritual one. again at the end of starwars spiritual balance is celebrated with a tribal people when an oppressive materialistic tyranny is finished.

why would someone make art with that message if he wasnt a believer in that message? as opposed to say "fight club" where secret violent meetings set up by someone with a fractured mind and recruits violent thugs that mindlessly repeat the rules of "fight club" and that violence somehow sets you free?

i would say that message is a dark one where you could argue that david fincher is espousing beliefs that are more towards the illuminati way of life.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote