View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #21
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Okay, here goes. I need 3 dedicated and experienced actors to pull of my film. Most have jumped the ship already.

Here goes, the sh*t is about to hit the fan if you listen to the latest George Green interview, where will the coffee come from when there is no waitress?

Here goes, I'm thinking of people all the time. No one calls me, maybe it's because I don't call anyone?

Really, I saw a rather sobering film yesterday about how the people of the last paradigm would behave if suddenly there indeed was no food. Admittedly, it's a film but I think it's a vision that we might at least want to test our faith against. I might post this soon in a separate thread.
hey cyzmra ...

i have not listened to george green's interview ... but i feel that yes ... monkeys will be shaken out of trees ... these trees are big old ones ... monkeys sitting way too pretty and comfy on their top branches ... or hidden within the leaves ... big trees ... big shake up ...

all for a reason ... old structures and systems must dissolve ... this planet cannot facilitate that way any longer ... it just can't ...

all happening for purposeful reasons ...

coffee will always flow ... if we expect someone else to send the waitress ... there will be no coffee ...

if we know shake ups of now and possibly more in the future are for a reason and only temporary and don't get swallowed in fear ... we can utilize the same powerful energies of now to develop our selves beyond our five senses ... if we trust ...

we remain in our truth ... the waitress will come ... coffee will flow ...

this evolution of remembering who we are and our capabilities of creating is a work in progress ... less fear equals greater trust within our selves and how we create ... it doesn't happen overnight ...

flexibility within our selves is key now ... about going with the flow and if what we thought requires we change it or tweak it ... then we allow for this ... sometimes we don't know what is best ... so we co-create ...

it is about developing our connection to all that is ... tapping into it ... then it just flows ... as does the coffee ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote