View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #75
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Adam I love you passion! However, you need to realize that the twelve note scale is what the music needs to be focused on, not the Solfeggio frequencies. The 12 note scale I have worked out, as many others have, is based on prime numbers. The Solfeggio frequencies are sacred frequencies that I do not fully grasp their mathematical significance besides the quantum numbers in sequential order 9,3,6,9,3,6 (low to high frequency).

Now if you look at the list above, the base number is the lowest octave of a Solfeggio frequency that is an integer. The two of interest are 33 and 99 hertz, Mi and Ut respectively. Mi also is an octave 66 hertz. Now if you look at the ratios which are made by taken the frequency and dividing it by the note in it's upper range (396 hertz divided by 409.6 hertz, note E). The first ratio is based on the twelve note harmonic scale of primes. The second ratio is the note from a perfect fifth (what I was originally using for a scale). Both Ut and Mi have the same ratios. Both are related to factors of three of each other. Actually I just looked at Fa and La, and it applies the exact same, but not with Re and Sol. However, Re and Sol both involve the same integers but flipped around in opposite positions for each integer. '33' is also known as Christ Consciousness I believe. That's what made it stand out for me.

I am pretty sure that most of the classical music is using Verni tuning, which I know is more mathematically precise but I don't know what it uses exactly, either: C256, A432, or C256/A432 (if that makes sense) for a harmonic twelve note scale.
So be it. That's a step forward. A 12 note scale. If you notice, the Solf. freq are each separate by 111 with except of the middle notes in either direction. You can expand this up and down to create a total of 12 notes, and figure out their corresponding equivalents per octave, (approx 56 for each prime per note, taking the F# as your starting point, not C.

Perhaps you can enlighten me - why is there only 12 notes in our music system? It seems odd to me there is a black key missing on the piano per octave. And my understanding of the Egyptians, is that they operated on a 13 note system. The number 13 is closer to the true workings of nature than 12. In fact, a 12 based system seems obviously flawed when we take a look at the sacred numerology and phi or Fibonacci series. Our original calendar system, and zodiac was based off of 13. And since music is geometry in time/space, why not use a system of numbers that better resembles our true time/space reality, which would be 13.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote