View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #70
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

I've followed this same line of research and came to the same harmonic and resonate frequencies
as you did in the spreadsheet, however did not feel the need to contribute.
Thank you for taking the time to present it to a broader audience...

However, it's my firm belief the the time for intellectualizing is at an end, and that it's
Thelema, right action of Will that manifest the beneficial outcome that is possible through this
proper use of technology.

In order balance the music system and make real usage of this information and sound technology
it has to be put to use.

I would be interested in producing a book and a product for musicians, and music lovers,
with this information.
And would like to come together to talk about possible approaches to doing this.

My initial thoughts on how to spearhead a project like this:

1) Take the digital versions of classical pieces done by Beethoven, Mozart, and the likes,
and feed them to a piece of audio generation software that has been "tuned" with the Solf. scale.
Produce an array of copyright free music from these classical pieces in the correct scale.
This is a start to get people hear the harmony and effect of this music in contrast to the err'ed
music being produced atm.

2) Produce a mainstream book with leaders in the field that who will collaborate on the project.
Establishing contact with someone who's name is already branded to music, or vibrational healing,
and presenting them with a draft and get them on board. Obviously, the final goal is to publish
these work and it's practical application on the shelves where "new" musicians and upcoming
generations can learn about it.

3) Produce a new "tuning" harmonical and other tuning devices musicians can purchase to re-tune their
instruments to the solf. freq. Something that costs, $20 - rather than $50 per tuning fork.

4) Custom order instruments from manufacturers of the upcoming "Hang Drum" or even basic guitars
and stock an online store with emphasis on revolutionary music by virtue of mathematical perfection
in the instruments themselves.

5) A BAND of musicians that are pleasing to a wide audience, ie alternative music, or rock and such
that has it's "angle" or news worthly aspect of it's self being that the music they play is perfect -
in relation to mathematical correspondences. I imagine Tesla Coils going off, alien sounding
instruments and a humble personae to the members of such a band.

I see these, or a integration of these on one large project with many collective minds working towards
the realization of the ideal of "Retuning the music instruments of the world into divine and mathematical
perfection for the healing of humanity" would be a way to actualize this information.

To make this happen, a movement needs to be established. A place of communication, and a "leader" in
the field to spearhead the movement and keep people inspired and motivated until it comes through to fruition...

If these actions aren't taken, then nothing changes and the opportunity at hand will slip away like a fading dream.

If these actions ARE taken, and taken well, you can see the actualization of a dream that will never be forgotten.

Adam K.

Last edited by ADAM KADMON; 11-13-2008 at 06:04 PM.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote