View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indigo's running for office...

Howdy;

I'm a 24 year old male. Last night, at a seminar, someone made the suggestion to me that I ought to run for the US House of Representatives. I am definitely an "indigo" and one of the crystal children, born at the very beginning of this cycle in 1984. I would be one of the first people from our generation who is "of age" and able to run for a seat in the house...

I was hoping to get some thoughts, feedback on the matter. This is something that's been pressed upon my soul again and again, and I had a sinking in my gut when the man told me I needed to think about doing this. It really hit home.

What are some thoughts on this? Obviously, having Indigo's in office would set the stage for some real changes in the world.

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? Or is 2010 too early to make a run for something like this? I would be 25 at the time of my inauguration, and 26 the day after. =) I feel like getting a voice like mine, representing the higher consciouness and beings which are now on this planet might be just what we need to set the stage for turning things around, and welcoming more spiritual leaders rather than cut-throat politicians into office...

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote