Thread: Arizona
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #78
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew for Arizona Phoenix area

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanAmen View Post
We just took our house off the market a couple of weeks ago - had a buyer fall through as well. Wanted to move the family to acreage in the Northeast (Western Mass/New Hampshire/Etc) and unplug ourselves from the city. I have the same intuition that there is something keeping me here - AZ has such an ancient vibration to it, and I wonder what it is that I am meant to discover while I am here.

I must say that since I've started finding/remembering truths in my life, I have met a fair number of local people who are sharing in this same experience, or at least are open to it. The answer might be that we are meant to be here to find each other...

Love and Light!
I agree Friend! I couldn't get out of Arizona before the real estate crash for the Free State Project either and realized that Arizona was where I must make my stand. No such thing as coincidence...

Here is an excellent tip for anyone who is stuck in the Valley when it hits the fan...buy a topo map of Sycamore Canyon ASAP. Be prepared to walk and carry at least three days worth of food and water. It may be your only way out of the city. Find a cave and STAY there! The forests do NOT have water, but you can always drink from a barrel cactus. The forests will BURN and no one will escape. The desert areas will NOT burn as fast or fatally.

Hugs to all.

Wolf
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote